Zooming out with the Zumas

Dear former President Jacob Zuma.

Hope you're well.

I thought that I will see you in the SASSA queue last week. Not that I'm SASSA recipient but my parents are and with the Lockdown upon us, I had to accompany my parents to get their pension with the hope that they would at least borrow me R200. You see Mr. Zuma, times are hard and with this Covid19 Lockdown in place in South Africa, uncertainty has become a certainty.
Mr. Zuma, imagine my disappointment when I couldn't see you among the SASSA recipients in the queue. I'd already rehearsed as to how I would approach you and MaNtuli among your throng of bodyguards to ask if you could each spare me a R100 and with the R200 I was expecting from my parents I would at least have R400.

In these days of 0% alcohol consumption, having R400 is a luxury. I don't know if you did come after I had left Mr. Zuma but the police ejected me from the SASSA queue because they said I looked suspicious. There were lots of suspicious characters in the queue with scars all over their faces and I believe that the police were picking on me because I'm a neatly dressed person than most of them. I take my dress sense after you my former President.

Later during the day I saw you on YouTube along with your son Duduzane. I knew there and that I was not going to get the R200 I had hoped to solicit from you. Don't take solicit as a synonym for a bribe. After all, I wouldn't ask for a bribe from you. If you know what I mean.

As I watched the 'zooming with Zumas' tattle-tale on YouTube it dawned on me that the stories shared with you by your son Duduzane could be true. Believe me when I tell you that it's hard to trust a person who smokes zol habitually.

 You see Mr. Zuma, a zol should be taken for medical or meditation purposes. Smoking a zol for meditation purposes can help when you're embarking on the journey to enlightenment. Also, smoking a zol for medical purposes should be prescribed by a general practitioner in line with alleviating an ailment.

However, smoking a zol for no other apparent reason except to get high habitually can lead a person to become a liar, swindler, sellout and all the negative aspects associated with criminal minds.
 Thus, it is understandable that you were sold out by someone that you have saved from the jaws of death. I will never save someone from dying if I were ever to find out that they smoke zol. I'm not a bad person who would rather see others die but I don't want to end up like you Mr. Zuma where I find myself sold out.

As I mentioned earlier, the betrayals that you and your son are revealing in 'zooming with the Zumas' could be true and if our investigating authorities were to find the teeth that you blunted during your tenure as President as well as the backbone to do their work, perhaps they could help in verifying your claims and your truth as you see it.

 However, I think it's already too late for that. As much as I don't agree with your haters that the 'zooming with the Zumas' is a parallel State Capture Inquiry of your own making, I believe that you must be heard as well. After all, audi alteram partem should be afforded every single person in the world.

No one, except for me, will believe you when you say that some people within the ruling party were 'known enemy agents.' No one will believe you when you take your stand in court on the 23rd of June but I believe you must be heard. No one will believe you when you do reappear at the Zondo Commission because you were given the opportunity to clear your name but I believe you didn't do so because you knew that your testimony will implicate your brothers in arms but believe me when I say that your brothers in arms will turn against you not for self preservation but for survival.

Mzwandile Masina is an example of my assertion because he has already lambasted you for your YouTube videos. Mzwandile is doing that for selfish reasons because 2021 is almost here and he tasted the seat of power and you're an ideal scapegoat.
No one will believe you because you had the opportunity to clear your name by telling the truth but because 'for Jacob Zuma loved the ANC so much, he gave himself as the sacrificial lamb' until the last minute and, even your sympathisers will no longer believe you.

Rev. Frank Chikane was emboldened by the above fact and that's why he saw it fit to publicly dispute what Duduzane laid claim against him because it's now already too late to trust anything coming from you and your son. You were given ample time to tell the truth but you didn't and now the 'Doubting Thomases' have grown plenty in numbers and your truth will be taken with a pinch of salt.

Rest assured Mr. Zuma, I believe you but it's useless to have one person in your corner, except for your lawyers, of course. Your lawyers will be in your corner until you run out of funds. I have nothing to gain from by believing in your side of the story but the multitude of our country men and women have everything to gain in believing in your guilt because that enforces their belief that they erred in electing someone of your calibre to the highest office in the land especially from the ANC.

That means people are being manipulated not to appoint someone like David Mabuza as President because he will be worse than you, they claim. Believe me when I tell you that South Africans will never vote for the ANC should David Mabuza ascend to power in the ANC. Perhaps plans are afoot to make sure he's not elected in the next term.

Mr. Zuma, I hope the next time we meet at the SASSA queue, if the Lockdown hasn't been lifted yet, you will recognise me as your 'lone' supporter and maybe you and MaNtuli will spare me a R100 each seeing that the SASSA grants have been increased until Covid19 has been replaced.

Nxamalala!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apologies to the world.

Letter to President Cyril Ramaphosa.

The aSASSAnation of Lindiwe Zulu.